Welcome to the Santa Fe College Study Abroad Application Site!
SF offers short-term (one to two-week) programs led by faculty members in the spring and summer semesters each academic year. Each program is associated with multiple course topics ranging from 1 to 3 credit hours. The programs feature in-country cultural activities along with field trips directly related to the courses.
If you would like to participate in a longer-term program, please refer to the "Other Education Abroad Opportunities" web-page on the SF study abroad website.
Steps to get Started:
- Find a program.
- Start an online application for the program you have chosen.
- Set up an appointment with the Office of International Education.
- Set up an appointment with a Faculty Leader.
Study Abroad students must be in good academic standing, with a 2.0 GPA or higher and be 18 years or older. Dual-enrolled high school students are not eligible to participate in SF study abroad programs.
- Additional eligibility criteria may apply, and students must be judged academically prepared by their program leaders. Participation may be denied to an applicant whose conduct prior to departure raises doubts that he or she would successfully complete an international experience.
- Whether you are traveling abroad as part of a Santa Fe program or a program offered by another provider or institution you must complete an online application here and pay an application fee.
- You must use your official Santa Fe College email which follows this format: firstname.lastname@example.org to set up an account and to receive email information from the International Education Office.
For Questions and More Information about Study Abroad Contact:
Office of International Education